Friday, August 26, 2011

Wackiest fact about Angelina Jolie!!



Angelina Jolie rarely brushes her hair. The ‘Kung Fu Panda 2′ actress – who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt – is regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the world, but insists she keeps her efforts to look good to a minimum.
She said: “I my life, I hardly brush my hair very often. I try to be as low-maintenance as possible because of my kids, so I can just get up and get ready and do things and not take too much time.”
In keeping her with her no-fuss beauty regime, it was previously claimed that Angelina keeps her lips in good condition by using Shea Terra’s Menthe Orange Organic Shea Lip Butter, which costs just $4.
The lip balm boasts a variety of unusual products including raw golden beeswax from Uganda, virgin coconut cream oil, African potato, Namibian tsamma melon seed oil, rooibos, chamomile flowers and wild Namibian plum oil.
A source previously said: “Angelina stockpiles the lip butter to preserve her to-die-for pout. She likes it because it also helps to freshen your breath and Angelina hates chewing gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment